Some data on Responsive Designs
Two case studies
- Pages per visit (PPV), across mobile, tablet and desktop are up “considerably” - for example, mobile PPV increased 23%.
- On the homepage, unique visits increased 15%, and time spent went up 7.5%, with the mobile bounce rate decreasing by 26%.
- Mobile and tablet traffic has gone from 15% of the site traffic pre-redesign to now almost 25%. The bulk of that was the migration of people who were using the old WAP site migrating to the new site.
The redesign achieved some fairly spectacular results on iPhone/iPod:
- Conversions increased by 65.71%.
- Transactions went up 112.5%.
- Revenue increased by 101.25%.
Similarly, on Android devices:
- Conversions shot up by 407.32%.
- Transactions increased by 333.33%.
- Revenue increased by a whopping 591.42%