Discover One Amazing Creator Everyday #Creator01
At the age when most of the adults struggle in deciding which career should they pick, Sahil is solving problems by coming up with amazing solutions.
Today’s story about a guy who is passionate about solving real-world problems and building cool projects.
Sahil is a second-year student pursuing my BTech in mechanical engineering from the Institute of Technology, Nirma University, living in Gujrat India.
Q. What’s the one thing you want to achieve in 2021?
A. I have planned to launch 6 products in 2021. Will ship soon.
Q. Why did you choose to become a creator?
A. Most of the time in my daily schedule, I am always thinking about solving real-world problems. And, that has given me a tag of the creator.
Q. What’s the source of thought you put on Twitter?
A. Most of my thoughts are self-reflections, observations from my family and friends, the media, leaders, and other influential figures.
Q. What’s the one thing you are most curious about?
A. I am extremely curious about how humans came into existence and what role do they play in our universe and aliens are there or not.
Q. What’s the one thing, you are loving by being on Twitter?
A. I love growing an audience and help others and trying to make an impact. Besides, I enjoy gaining valuable insights from Kunal Shah, Naval, and other great minds of the world. Also helping me gather feedbacks on ideas I work on.
Q. How a 19 yr Old adult can enter into the Startup world?
A. I’d say join the future founders program of Y Combinator Startup School. It’s free, and they will teach you how to generate startup ideas to scaling your startup ideas. The community is awesome also. I connected with lots of founders, investors etc and also get feedback on my idea — http://startupschool.org
Q. What problem you are planning to solve next?
A. I’ve some ideas in my mind and validating some of these ideas —
- A startup that uses machine learning to calculate how much a customer would pay for a service.
- A startup for students to buy and sell textbooks through an online marketplace. We want to simplify the process of buying a textbook for students and help them sell back their books when they are done with them.
- A startup that helps a young job candidate get a sense of what’s going on within the company they’re applying to, so they can tailor their cover letter and resume towards what expected.
- Creating a directory of people who are trained to do repair work on a variety of things like plumbing, electrical wiring etc — I want to build something like UrbanClap + Just Dial combo.
- A mobile app that enables people to quickly book and pay for their parking tickets.
I don’t know all these exist or not but in my mind, I’ve some USP to differentiate.
Q. What book you are reading nowadays?
Q. Can you name Top 5 books, everyone should read?
A. There are many amazing books, but these are some of them which is a must-read for everyone.
- Zero to one by Peter Thiel
- The Almanack of Naval by Eric Jorgenson
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
- Think and Grow Rich by Napolean Hill
- Psychology of money by Morgan Housel
Q. What message you want to share with the world?
Sahil is known as a Startup guy on Twitter.
Project Built By Sahil
StartupLyst: A tool that has the best collection of resources and tools for startups and entrepreneurs.
Thanks for reading.
If you know anyone whose story must be shared like Sahil, let me know firstname.lastname@example.org
Kiwismedia is a Home for multi-skilled creators and makers. Discover individuals sharing their best works. Document your journey for free.