- They abstract away all the complexities of DOM manipulation & enable us to focus on the essentials.
- They allow creation of reusable components. Components enable you to abstract away the complexities of a functionality (data & behaviour) — you can finally write modular code in HTML! Long live Shadow DOM!
Among these frameworks, Vue stands out with it’s simplicity, ease of implementation, essential libraries from the same ecosystem & outstanding documentation.
I have worked with Angular, React & Vue. From the strength of my experience, I believe you can go the fastest from Concept to Reality with Vue.
I have created a mini project to enable you to learn the following advanced features of Vue:
- Routing with dynamic parameters
- Creation of reusable components with properties
- Interaction between two components through events, demonstrated through a Pizza delivery flow!
I have used Vuetify to build the UI fast & have kept the UI intentionally simple so that you get straight into the concepts.
A demo speaks a thousand words!
Please take a look & respond with your comments.
If you want me to showcase some additional features, please feel free to message me!