Introducing Synthesis by Lithium
Our Thinkboi Arm
Anyone engaged in Lithium knows that we’re a fairly controversial bunch. From Tom’s relentless loathing of the Nation-State to Jakes's counter-intuitive trading advice, Ben’s penchant for crypto-maxism, and InternSeb's general saltiness.
As a core team, we think it's important we share our own views, contributing to the ever-growing narrative and idea-maze of web3. We also think it's important that Lithium remains concise and relevant for customers who don’t care about the visionary stuff. The customers that just want to use the world's simplest web3 crowdfunding platform.
That’s why today we are announcing Synthesis.
The mission of Synthesis is to dissect the most important aspect of crypto, educating our community while bringing awareness to what Lithium is trying to do.
Synthesis will be social. We’ll bring some of the smartest minds in web3 together to hash out thoughts on complex issues, to try and reach a better understanding of what web3 is, what it can be used for, and how we add real value to customers.
Current synthesis content plan;
- All current opinion pieces that are posted on Lithium will now be posted under the Synthesis branding
- Any AMAs that are not project-specific (such as today's AMA with Transak) will be done under Synthesis
- Longer research pieces that aren’t related to a Lithium project
- All content will be under the ‘Synthesis’ tab on Future Venture and the Synthesis Twitter
Lithium content for the most part will remain unchanged, and deal with core Lithium business-as-usual stuff.
- Project-specific announcements and details
- AMAs with projects
- Product releases
- Investor updates
We’ve gone down a more artsy, esoteric vibe for the Lithium branding, we hope you’re a fan, if not email email@example.com :)
Tune in for our first Synthesis AMA today with Transak!
Follow Synthesis on Twitter
Team Lithium x