FutureScope⏐The Daily Digest Of Future News — 14th July 2017
Your Daily Catch Up Of The Most Impactful Future News Stories Over The Past 24 Hours
- In June Hawaii Passed The 1st Piece Of Legislation To Study Universal Basic Income
- Panoptic Studio Created By Carnegie Mellon Tracks Multiple Bodies In Real Time
- U.S. Economy Added 220,000 Jobs In June, Unemployment Rate was 4.4%
- Europe’s Venture Capital Firms Raised $7.3B In 2016 Up From $6.27B In 2015
- Scientists Are Pursing Thermoelectric & Triboelectric Batteries Powered By The Body
- PeeSafe & Pee-Buddy Products Aim To Solve Sanitation Crisis In India For Women
For more context keep reading…
The most powerful research tool to discover the most impactful & inspiring future news stories at a glance. Fact based, hand crafted written news story summaries, curated by our team of FutureScopers.
By watching the emergence, development and evolution of key areas of life, we want to empower individuals and high-impact teams to make better decisions, and create more adaptive innovations.
Our vision is that everyone becomes a self-educated futurist.
Receive the most emergent & impactful bite sized future news stories, designed to inspire, educate & stimulate creative & curious minds.
You’ll receive the best, hand-picked future trend resources exploring the intersections of Science, Tech, Design & Culture.
Join us for free to receive our daily future trend email newsletter @ http://futurescope.com