FutureScope⏐The Daily Digest Of Future News — 4th August 2017
Your Daily Catch Up Of The Most Impactful Future News Stories Over The Past 24 Hours
*Impact Story Of The Day:
#MachineLearning — *Google Is Using Machine Learning To Edit Photos In Real Time On Mobile Devices
- #Physics — Physicists Made Crystal Conduct Electricity Using Lasers To Release Atoms
- #Health — Neurostimulation Therapy Shows Promise In Replacing Addictive Painkillers
- #Energy — Alphabet To Commercialize Its Energy Storage Facility Made Of Salt & Antifreeze
- #Gadgets — Soundbreak Kickstarter Project Selectively Filters Sound To Alert Users Of Loud Noise
- #Policy — FDA Plan Will Reduce Nicotine In Cigarettes To Non-Addictive Levels
- #Materials — KAIST Lab Created A Highly Elastic Binder For High-Capacity Silicon Anodes
- #ArtificialIntelligence — Betterment Now Offers Human Advisors & ‘Robo-Advisors’ For Portfolio Management
- #MachineLearning — Japanese Food Producer Kewpie Used AI To Inspect Food With Near Perfect Accuracy
For more context keep reading…
Prefer To Watch?
The Daily & Weekly Digests Are Now Available On YouTube…
The most powerful research tool to discover the most impactful & inspiring future news stories at a glance. Fact based, hand crafted written news story summaries, curated by our team of FutureScopers.
By watching the emergence, development and evolution of key areas of life, we want to empower individuals and high-impact teams to make better decisions, and create more adaptive innovations.
Our vision is that everyone becomes a self-educated futurist.
…Receive the most emergent & impactful bite sized future news stories, designed to inspire, educate & stimulate creative & curious minds.
You’ll receive the best, hand-picked future trend resources exploring the intersections of Science, Tech, Design & Culture.
Join us for free to receive our daily future trend email newsletter @ http://futurescope.com