This Airdrop event is the differential distribution of CUST, the custard toner, according to the FXT’s holdings, which CUST expects to increase by nearly two times since its initial public offering and further increase the value of the token through partnerships with global asset trusts and exchanges.
FXT is a token of the real-time cryptographic money payment service, the FujiX Project, and the bank’s final review approval for the current U.S.-direction BIN has been completed.
And about 10 times the difference was exchanged for a CUST Token 1:1, and the token was recognized for its rising value.
We look forward to expanding the opportunities for FXT and CUST through this Airdrop event.
1. Opening a dedicated FXT wallet
1) In this case, the CUST is distributed according to the amount of FXT that is deposited into the wallet.
2) Please open your wallet through the link below and deposit the FXT at 23:59:59 on July 9.
https://xtock.io (The wallet will be available on July 8th.)
2. Criteria for CUST airdrop payment
1) FXT Retention Period: From the 10th of July 2019 to 23:59:59.
- The first snapshot will take place on July 10th at 00:00 sharp, and the release will not take place until the end of the retention period.
2) From the time of OO o’clock on July 10th to the time of 23:59 on July 23rd, for a total of 14 days, we will air-drop the CUST as follows.
- Interim deposit after the start of the airdrop event will not be calculated.
⊙75,000~99,999 FXT : 375 CUST
⊙100,000~1999,999 FXT : 1000 CUST
⊙200,000–499,999 FXT: 3,000 CUST
⊙500,000~999,999 FXT : 10,000 CUST
⊙1,000,000 FXT or more : 25,000 CUST
3) The airdropped CUST will be credited to the address you sent us on July 24 and will be bettered 25% on July 24th to October 24th of every month.
※ More: Currently, the withdrawal of FXT from CoinBene is blocked.
If FXT fails to release until the time of the Airdrop event, we will hold the FXT in CoinBene and share with you a separate policy.