FuzeX Contribution Manual
NOTE: Inputting your bank information into KYC is not necessary. Please do not fill this in.
NOTE: SMS Email verification will be switched to email verification.
NOTE: We will NOT be accepting driving licenses as a form of identification. If you submit a driving license we will ask you to resubmit a passport or national ID. Driving licenses will not be accepted
This manual is a simple explanation detailing how you can contribute in the FuzeX Pre-Sale. Please read the contents carefully before participating in the FuzeX Token Sale Event.
Please note the following basic information before proceeding.
- The Pre Sale section of the Token Sale Event will commence on 15th January 2018 at Midnight and will conclude on 15th February 2018 at 00:00 (GMT).
- In order to participate you need to pass our KYC (Know Your Customer) process. Once complete you can purchase FuzeX Tokens during the aforementioned Pre-Sale period. To undertake the KYC process please visit our website; www.fuzex.co.
- Once you have completed the KYC process, and it has been checked and verified, we will send you a verification message via text or email. Only then may you proceed to login to our website. Once logged in, you can contribute via Ethereum or Bitcoin.
- Please note after checking the Ethereum address for the Token Sale, you can can check the exact amount and send it via MyEtherWallet.
- Please also note that we suggest the gas limit be set to 300,000. The max price will be around 60 Gwei.
- FXT Tokens will be distributed to the given address soon after the sent ETH or BTC has been confirmed by our Smart Contract.
FuzeX Public Channel
For more information and announcements, please follow our official FuzeX channels.
Creating an Account and KYC Registration.
Click the “Get Tokens” to begin the KYC process.
- Visit our website (www.fuzex.co) and click the ‘Get Tokens’ button.
2. When the registration page appears, fill in all of the required details and then click “Register”. Please make sure that the information entered on this page matches exactly with the information you will enter when undertaking the KYC process.
3. Once complete you can then check and/or amend your profile. Again, please make sure that all the information you entered is correct. If there are any discrepancies in the provided information (when undertaking the KYC process later) it will result in you being unable to contribute.
4. By selecting the “Sale Info” tab you can check the current phase of the FuzeX Token Sale event, and also all of the relevant information pertaining to the FuzeX Token Sale event. Please read this section throughly, and please also read the FAQ provided. If you have any queries or questions regarding the project, the FAQ is the best place to start OR alternatively contact us directly on telegram.
5. Your donation status will appear when you select the “Contribute” tab. If your registration is complete you should see “Registration Complete”. At this point, your KYC is still yet to be done so you should also see “KYC Required” on this page, too.
6. To begin the KYC process click the “KYC Start” button and fill in all of the required information. As stated before, please make sure that this information is exactly the same as the previously entered information on the registration page/profile.
7. Once you have completed your KYC process you should receive verification via text message or email. Please understand that we may be dealing with an influx of applications, so it may take some time to process them. Please be patient. Note: You must complete your KYC and receive a “pass” verification before you can contribute.
8. Once your KYC is complete and you have successfully registered, you can contribute to the FuzeX Token Sale event. To do this copy your Ethereum Smart Contract address from the page, and then donate using MyEtherWallet (https://www.myehterwallet.com/).
My EtherWallet Instructions
The following information will help you participate in the FuzeX Token Sale event via MyEtherWallet.
2. Select ‘Send Ether & Token’
3. Pick your keystore file (UTC/JSON) option. Select and upload your wallet file (key store file), and then enter the password and access your MyEtherWallet.
4. Copy your Ethereum Smart Contract that you received after you completed your KYC process. Incase you didn’t copy your Ethereum Smart Contract, the information will be available on the “Contribute” section of your Profile on the FuzeX Website.
5. Set your gas price. (Please make sure that it doesn’t go over 60 Gwei)
6. Copy your Ethereum Smart Contract address to the ‘To Address’ bar and enter the amount of Ethereum in the ‘Amount to Send’ section below. Set your gas limit to 300,000, and then click the ‘Generate Transaction’ button.
If you have filled out the above fields correctly, the selected amount of ETH will be sent directly to the FuzeX Token Sale Smart Contract. Lastly, please check the the transaction history for further clarification.
You may confirm your contribution via EtherScan https://etherscan.io/
Please read the following carefully before participating in the FuzeX Token Sale event.
- Please make sure that you go through the KYC registration before trying to contribute. The KYC process is ONLY available through our official website (www.fuzex.co). We will NEVER use a third party to receive contributions or any kind.
- DO NOT donate from an exchange market address. You may lose your cryptocurrency if you donate through a Multi-sig-wallet. FuzeX cannot and will not take any responsibility for contributions made this way.
- You CANNOT donate to the Pre-Sale before the Pre-Sale deadline begins. We will never ask you for passwords or provide you with a different contribution address (other than the one provided through our smart contract on our official website). Please beware of scammers, phishing and other nefarious behaviour.
- Contributions will be denied if you DO NOT pass the KYC registration process, and if you are under 18. Please read the FuzeX Token Sale Terms before you contribute.
- There are restrictions to some countries regarding contributions, please do your research before contributing. Information regarding this is on our White Paper.