Choosing the right idea
Over the last couple of weeks, we’ve shared six big ideas about critical issues in digital government. Now it’s time for you to help us shape the content of FWD50 this November.
Here are the six:
- Getting smarter about the objective function of algorithms, organizations, and society itself.
- Forgetting the status quo so we can unlearn bad habits and improve.
- The paradox of respecting privacy while needing context.
- Being able to use our data for our own benefit.
- The human/machine hybrid in our future.
- Rethinking government for a connected citizenry.
They’re the result of many discussions with policy-makers, government officials, and technologists across a dozen countries in the past year, as well as feedback from the inaugural FWD50. All six are worthy of our attention. So here are the big questions: Which is most critical to you? What did we miss? And which one will be the most catastrophic if we get it wrong?