For our current project, we worked alongside our fellow Web Development Immersive class to help create an app that help keeps score and shows who’s kicking who’s ass. The three user stories we came up with…
- I am an avid ping pong player and I want to keep track of won rounds so that I can determine when I’ve won the set.
- I am a passionate Gin Rummy player and I want to keep track of my scores so I can play someone over an extended period of time.
- I play both ping pong and gin rummy and I want to be able to consolidate scoring and records of both games so I can keep better track of game history and my improvement.
Building these stories made us think about what different users would come to our own portfolios and what they’d think about them. Three different users I expect to take a look are…
- As a UX hiring manager, I want to view an applicant’s portfolio so that I can assess the level of their design in order to determine if they are a good fit.
- As an aspiring designer, I want to check out this portfolio so that I can better understand the role and be motivated.
- As a fellow designer, I want to observe my colleague’s portfolio to be inspired and to understand how to better work with them based on their designs.