$GAME Delegation Program
This is an official delegation program from GAME Foundation. Contributors for GAME Hub and its community will qualify based on the criteria listed below. Validators will be put into 5 tiers described below based on our decision following their contributions. Validators fulfilling more criteria and making grater contributions in each criteria will get a higher delegation in a higher tier. Up to 30 million $GAME, 15% of the genesis supply, will be delegated from GAME Foundation.
You can make an application and show your contribution from this form.
Delegation criteria is set to measure the contribution for GAME. Delegation amount is determined by the contribution tier described below following the criteria.
The criteria is set from 4 aspects.
- Contribution to the Blockchain Core Development
- Contribution to the game development on the GAME Hub
- Contribution to the boost of GAME recognition (Marketing)
- Contribution to the appropriate validator operation
Specific criteria is described below.
Blockchain Core Development
- Core development work on the main code base
- Development of Dapps and Tools
- Development of games on GAME Hub accelerating the use case of $GAME
- Participation in the hackathon held in the future
- Continuous active participation in the GAME ecosystem chats
- A validator may curate/manage a regional community chat with at least 100 members
- Boost of GAME recognition such as on SNS
- translation of GAME project contents
- A validator’s commission should not exceed 10%
- Validator min gas price must be set equal to or greater than 0.0025ugame
- Active participation in on-chain governance
- Appropriate Relayer operations for enabling IBC transfer
- A validator that gets soft-slashed more than 1 time during a delegation round may lose his/her official delegation
- A validator that gets hard-slashed 1 time during a delegation round may lose his/her official delegation
- A validator that corporate to maintain testnets
- A validator that provide community seed nodes
You can describe other contributions except from the criteria above in the delegation application form as well.
Delegation Tier and Round
There are 5 tiers of the delegation amount based on the contribution to GAME.
Tier 1: 1,000,000 $GAME
Tier 2: 700,000 $GAME
Tier 3: 500,000 $GAME
Tier 4: 700,000 $GAME
Tier 5: 300,000 $GAME
Delegation to the contributors will be removed and reassigned once the round ends after 6 months.
Time Schedule for this year
The first round application deadline: June 15th, 2022.
The first round will start in July 1st, 2022.
The second round application deadline: December 15th, 2022.
The first round will end in December 31th, 2022.