Accelerate Data Science, AI and Process Automation With Momentum
Momentum is a suite of software platforms that enables data engineers, scientists and analysts to efficiently solve machine learning problems and automate business processes.
Democratize AI Development
Momentum enables end-to-end enterprise automation without any third-party dependency.
- A single platform with no coding, and a UI driven approach, builds complex automation tasks rapidly.
- No third-party dependencies saves on license costs and avoids integration complexity.
- No specialized skills are needed to work with the platform.
- An enterprise scale data science platform to train machine learning, computer vision, AI and NLP models that enables intelligent automation.
To enable end-to-end enterprise AI powered automation, Momentum consists of the following four components:
- Connect to perform a high speed Extract-Transform-Load (ETL) at enterprise scale.
- Machine Learning and AI to rapidly solve machine learning problems by training and deploying models with UI-driven approach.
- Automate allows business process automation using intuitive UI based drag-n-drop tools.
- 4. Insight to monitor, track and visualize AI outcomes in the form of graphs, charts and dashboards. It also provides a validation and verification workflow engine to manually correct anomalous outputs from AI models.
What Does Momentum Help Do?
- Ingest: From all RDBMS, NoSQL, delimited, text, pdf, image, video, audio, sensor, satellite, Restful, medical image, S3, Google Cloud, Dropbox, and more.
- Transform: Highly scalable, simple, UI based engine to transform, merge, join, blend and filter all your data from multiple sources at scale and speed.
- Data Pipeline: Automate data ingestion, transformation, processing and exchange by building customized pipeline to work with data in realtime, scheduled or batch mode.
- ML & AI: With no-coding AI platform, perform automated feature engineering, train AI models and deploy them production.
- Computer Vision: Train and deploy image and video-based classification, object detection, and facial recognition models. Use pre-trained and customize OCR/ICR models.
- NLP: Use or train models for language modeling, text summarization, POS, NER, sentiment analysis, document similarity and more.
- Automation: Create digital workforce by automating repetitive tasks. Utilize AI models to build complex business process automation using UI driven approach.
- Visualization: Visualize AI outcomes, monitor and track KPIs using intuitive web-based dashboard with graphs and charts. Perform validation and verification with customizable workflow.
Momentum supports the following data sources for ETL input & output
- RDBMS: MySQL, MSSQL, Oracle, DB2, Postgres and all JDBC enabled RDBMS.
- NoSQL: Cassandra, MongoDB, MarkLogic, Solr, Elastic Seacrh, and more.
- Structured Files: CSV, TSV, Text, XML and JSON
- Unstructured Files: Text, images, videos, audios, sensor and satellite data
- Distributed File System: HDFS, Google Cloud Storage, S3, and Dropbox
- Pluggable architecture to add more sources.
- Momentum Insight
- Power BI
- Micro Strategy
Built-in Transformation Functions
- round(), floor(),(), ceiling()
- rand(), exp(),ln(), log(),log2(), pow()
- sqrt(), hex(), unhex(), abs(), pmod()
- sin(), asin(), cos(), acos(), tan(), atan()
- degrees(), radians()
- positive(), negative(), sign()
- e(), pi()
- count(), sum()
- avg(), min(), max(), variance(), var_pop(), var_samp()
- stddev_pop(), sdtdev_samp()
- cov_pop(), covar_samp(), corr()
- percentile(), percentile_approx()
- histogram_numeric(), collect_set()
- from_unixtime(),unix_timestamp(), to_date()
- year(), month(), day(), hour(), minute(), second(), weekofyear()
- datediff(), date_add(), date_sub()
- CASE .. WHEN .. THEN .. END
Machine Learning Algorithms
- Generalized Linear Regression
- Linear Regression
- Random Forest Regression
- Decision Tree Regression
- Deep Learning/ANN Regression
- String to Index Model
- Recurrent Neural Network Regression(LSTM)
- Gradient-Boosted Tree (GBT) Regression
- Survival Regression
- Isotonic Regression
- Factorization Machines Regression
- Logistic Regression
- Decision Tree Classifier
- Random Forest Classifier
- Deep Learning/ Artificial Neural Network/ Multilayer Perceptron Classifier
- Markov Chain with Neural Network
- Convolutional Neural Network (CNN)
- Gradient-Boosted Tree (GBT) Classifier
- Linear Support Vector Machine (LSVM)
- Naive Bayes Classifier
- Factorization Machines Classifier
Unsupervised Machine Learning
- K-Means Clustering
- Latent Dirichlet Allocation (LDA) Clustering
- Bisecting K-means Clustering
- Gaussian Mixture Model (GMM) Clustering
- Power Iteration Clustering (PIC)
Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Document Similarity
- Tokenization, Sentence segmentation, POS, NER and concept categorization
- Text Summarization
- Sentiment Analysis
Recommender Engine / Collaborative Filtering using Alternating Least Squares
- LSTM for OCR and ICR
- Convolutional Neural Network (CNN)
- Object Detection Using Single Shot Multibox Detection (SSD)
- Object Detection Using YOLO
- Object Detection Using RCNN, Fast RCNN, and Faster RCNN
- Facial Recognition
- Pearson’s Chi-squared
- Correlation Coefficient — Pearson and Spearman
- String to Index
Momentum As A Data Platform
Momentum Connect allows to automate data ingestion, transformation and processing by creating data pipeline using intuitive UI. In addition to streamlining data wrangling for machine learning, it also allows to build scalable data lake, that is resilient with built-in support for replication, fault tolerance, failover and high availability.
Security: Momentum cluster is deployed within a protected and secured network infrastructure.
Privacy and Access Protection: The data models, insights, and output level protection and access are managed through the role-based and sharing mechanism.
Monitoring and Alerts: Builtin support for data and process auditing for failure/success, system monitoring, notification and alerting.
Optical Character and Handwriting Recognitions (OCR/ICR): Momentum supports training custom models to recognize printed and handwritten texts in virtually all languages.
Feedback for Retraining: Momentum Insight provides a customizable web based verification-and-validation (vnv) engine to pipe the anomalous output for manual correction. The manually corrected outputs may be given as feedback for the model to retrain and improve the accuracy.
Getting Started with Momentum
Momentum is accessible via interactive web-based user interface. To access, signup for a free account by clicking the link: https://impulse.accure.ai/register/