Miss Excel is Just The Start
How Productivity Influencers Will Continue to Grow in 2023
Over the last few years, including us (Keep Productive) the productivity software influencer market has doubled, maybe even tripled.
In the last 12 months, things have become even more interesting — with YouTubers discovering Notion and “desk tours” the world of productivity has become much more popular with mainstream audiences worldwide.
Shooting up to 800K followers on TikTok, Miss Excel is a whole new productivity influencer that is set to change the way we view productivity influencers with her creative approaches to teaching productivity tools.
Kat: Chief Excel Officer (@miss.excel) TikTok | Watch Kat: Chief Excel Officer's Newest TikTok…
Kat: Chief Excel Officer (@miss.excel) on TikTok | 1.9M Likes. 859.9K Fans. I make Excel fun 💃🏼 Microsoft MVP |…
Miss Excel approaches things with a difference, compared to more traditional channels that are very static with learning approaches. Here are a few:
- 🚀 Fun — her videos are majority dance-based, a popular TikTok trend that she’s weaved into teaching Excel hacks for work
- ⚡️ Approachable — She’s easy to follow in her videos and makes it more consumable for even the non-Excel wise
- 📱 Modern — Easy for younger audiences to engage with
💃🏿 Will Every Productivity Influencer Dance?
No they won’t.
But the most relevant will use ways to engage with their audiences and TikTok star Miss Excel is just starting influence to the world that this can be merged together effectively, without loosing the result.
Here are my predictions for the next few months:
- 🔥 Singing — imagine a song based productivity advice..
- 🧑🏻💻 Demonstrations — using analogies to teach productivity
- 🎉 Sport — Competitions IRL between productivity apps streamed (wild one)
But you can see what I mean, the space will be forever changed thanks to the creative approach she is taking with the format and material.
I’ve just partnered with Miss Excel offering her courses, so if you want to see how she teaches it further with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and more — find them below and support both our efforts.