2019.10| Genaro Network (GNX) Monthly Technical Report — October
Mining pool section:
* Modified the administrator to review the increase margin page bug and completed the test;
* The mining pool income calculation, the real-time settlement has been completed, and the related test was carried out;
* The mining pool application to withdraw the mining revenue API has been completed and successfully tested;
* The mining pool administrator application to withdraw the mining income list API has been completed and tested;
* Optimized the speed of getting list by block browser, designed brand new MongoDB shard solution;
* Deployed a test chain for the new bridge environment to test and verify storage revenue;
*The mining pool menu page was modified, the styling was changed, and was unified with the browser and the official website;
*Added super administrator function to be able to watch and operate, audit deposit, audit mining, audit cash withdrawal, audit end mining, audit cash withdrawal of the deposit and other related functions;
* Modified the block miner’s list API and the front page. It is possible to authorize calls and flexible calls.
Public chain layer:
* With the Ethereum’s unidirectional chain relay research, tried to complete the cross-chain certification design of the transaction through the relay.
* Public chain code updates to fix fluency issues with code;
* Quickly redeem GNX projects. Quickly acquire the GNX in a one-stop manner, so that the swapped account can be automatically generated to prevent malicious attacks;
* Fabric project research. The fabric alliance chain was connected via the cross-chain technology to the Genaro public chain;
* Quorum project research. The quorum alliance chain was connected via the cross-chain to the Genaro public chain;
*Daily basic maintenance of the public chain. Maintain the operation of the public chain, updated the relevant mirror code, and ensured the stability for the chain users.
* Chainmonitor code optimization and status data synchronization bug fixed;
* Updated libgenaro2.0 fast upload interface, the client retrieves the same hash file from the server before calling storeFile, if it exists, there is no need to call storeFile;
* Updated libgenaro2.0 quick download interface, updated to determine whether the file is encrypted, if there is no encryption, no decryption is required;
* libgenaro2.0 breakpoint design and research implementation methods;
* For the temporary disconnection or the related design of the resume after the pause, the Farmer will be re-selected for each upload.
* For download tasks, since the downloaded data is saved locally, even if the Farmer is reassigned, the user can continue to download undownloaded data from other Farmers.
* Added paused download task interface.
* Added recovery download task interface.
a. When the user pauses the download task, the download can be resumed;
b. After the download task fails to download, the user can also judge whether it is possible to resume the download according to the specific situation. If not, download it again.
c. When the download is resumed, the completed content will not be downloaded.
* Pause upload task interface.
* Added recovery upload task interface.
a. After the user pauses the upload task, the upload can be resumed;
b. After the upload task fails to upload, the user can also judge whether the upload can be resumed according to the specific situation. If not, upload it again.
c. When the upload is resumed, the completed content will not be uploaded.
* libgenaro2.0 is designed to add multi-threaded transfers of files per shard:
a. The Shard strategy remains the same.
b. Added a strategy for blocking the same shard. Created a thread for each block to transmit (if the user downloads it, by setting the Range field of the HTTP request header and upload it).
c. Since multiple Shards are transmitted in parallel, if multiple parallel transmissions of Blocks are added, the number of threads will be large, so the maximum number of modified parallel download Shards is 10 (it was 24 before). Version 1.0 initially does not limit the maximum number of uploaded Shards, consider adding restrictions.
* Researched Genaro network technology web page version, mainly to study how to achieve the linkage between the file upload and download and other functions.
In 2019, Genaro’s technology exploration, code submission, R&D and practice never stopped in all the aspects including the public chain, storage and mining pool. We look forward to the excellent technology developers start the trial, join the community and exchange ideas with Genaro team and make valuable suggestions regarding our products. For further development updates, please stay tuned to the official media channels of the Genaro Network project.
On February 20, 2019, Singapore time, Genaro Network, the world’s first smart data ecosystem with a Dual-Strata Architecture, integrating a public blockchain with decentralized storage officially released the first version of the GSIOP protocol. This is not only the product of nearly a year hard work of the Genaro entire team of engineers, but it also marks Genaro’s new milestone in the practical application of cross-chain technology.
Genaro Network, the future of Smart Data Ecosystem for DApps, invites you to witness the new era of smart data, empowered by the revolutionary serverless interactive system!
Recommended reading: Genaro public network mainnet officially launched | Community Guide
Genaro’s latest versions, Genaro Eden and Genaro Eden Sharer, will allow you to store your files in a more secure way and share your unused storage to earn GNX.
Get your Genaro Eden/Sharer for Linux, Windows and MAC OS right now from the official website:
Warm reminder to our community members, please download Genaro Eden ONLY from our official website/GitHub and DO NOT trust any referral links and reposts from anyone, otherwise, we won’t be able to guarantee privacy and security of your data and protect you from scammers.
Genaro Eden — The first decentralized application on the Genaro Network, providing everyone with a trustworthy Internet and a sharing community:
About Genaro Network
The Genaro Network is the first smart data ecosystem with a Dual-Strata Architecture, integrating a public blockchain with decentralized storage. Genaro pioneered the combination of SPoR (Sentinel Proof of Retrievability) with PoS (Proof of Stake) to form a new consensus mechanism, ensuring stronger performance, better security and a more sustainable blockchain infrastructure. Genaro provides developers with a one-stop platform to deploy smart contracts and store the data needed by DAPPs simultaneously. Genaro Network’s mission is to ensure the secure migration of the core Internet infrastructure to the blockchain.
Official Telegram Community: https://t.me/GenaroNetworkOfficial
Telegram Community (Russian): https://t.me/GenaroNetworkOfficial_Ru