2019.12| Genaro Network (GNX) Monthly Technical Report — December
December Monthly Report
2020 is going to be a great year, with some breakthroughs in technology and large-scale development after verification ahead. In research and development, we will focus on the research and development of distributed storage protocols for structured data, learn ETH practice to support more verification use of the chain, as well as test and optimize new versions of distributed networks.
Public chain layer:
* Normal regular maintenance of the public chain
* Structured log content for easier management
* Added supervision interface, supervision channels, and block channel functions
* Debugging of heterogeneous cross-chain methods, and selection of public chain cross-chain scope, for the early structure chose the signature authentication method for verification
* Realized the full node experiment of Raspberry Pi, and calculated the minimum supported configuration
* Added hardware network access support function and functional boundary test
* Ensured that the rust-based IP address corresponds to the actual address
* Wrote a test script to actually test the IPv4 address
* Developed without using public IP address and IPv6 address debugging
* Miner’s port is re-developed, and experiments are performed on the actual address lookup
* Based on the protocol buffer integrated into the distributed storage protocol to support structured data transmission
* Experiment and script tests on the streaming of encrypted data
*Slate’s underlying change state was written into the chain
*Linked and tested the ‘slate’ and the ‘view’
In 2020 Genaro’s technology exploration, code submission, R&D and practice will never stop in all the aspects including the public chain, storage and mining pool. We look forward to the excellent technology developers start the trial, join the community and exchange ideas with Genaro team and make valuable suggestions regarding our products. For further development updates, please stay tuned to the official media channels of the Genaro Network project.
On February 20, 2019, Singapore time, Genaro Network, the world’s first smart data ecosystem with a Dual-Strata Architecture, integrating a public blockchain with decentralized storage officially released the first version of the GSIOP protocol. This is not only the product of nearly a year hard work of the Genaro entire team of engineers, but it also marks Genaro’s new milestone in the practical application of cross-chain technology.
Genaro Network, the future of Smart Data Ecosystem for DApps, invites you to witness the new era of smart data, empowered by the revolutionary serverless interactive system!
Recommended reading: Genaro public network mainnet officially launched | Community Guide
Genaro’s latest versions, Genaro Eden and Genaro Eden Sharer, will allow you to store your files in a more secure way and share your unused storage to earn GNX.
Get your Genaro Eden/Sharer for Linux, Windows and MAC OS right now from the official website:
Warm reminder to our community members, please download Genaro Eden ONLY from our official website/GitHub and DO NOT trust any referral links and reposts from anyone, otherwise, we won’t be able to guarantee privacy and security of your data and protect you from scammers.
Genaro Eden — The first decentralized application on the Genaro Network, providing everyone with a trustworthy Internet and a sharing community:
About Genaro Network
The Genaro Network is the first smart data ecosystem with a Dual-Strata Architecture, integrating a public blockchain with decentralized storage. Genaro pioneered the combination of SPoR (Sentinel Proof of Retrievability) with PoS (Proof of Stake) to form a new consensus mechanism, ensuring stronger performance, better security and a more sustainable blockchain infrastructure. Genaro provides developers with a one-stop platform to deploy smart contracts and store the data needed by DAPPs simultaneously. Genaro Network’s mission is to ensure the secure migration of the core Internet infrastructure to the blockchain.
Official Telegram Community: https://t.me/GenaroNetworkOfficial
Telegram Community (Russian): https://t.me/GenaroNetworkOfficial_Ru