Genaro Network (GNX) Bi-Weekly Tech Report
Public chain layer
- Public chain code updated to fix fluency issues with code;
• Quickly redeem GNX project. Quickly acquire the GNX in a one-stop manner, so that the swap account can be automatically generated to prevent malicious attacks;
• Fabric project research. The fabric alliance chain is connected via cross-chain technology with the Genaro public chain;
• Quorum project research. The quorum alliance chain is connected via cross-chain technology with the Genaro public chain;
• The main chain operation and daily basis maintenance. Maintain the operation of the public chain, updated the relevant mirror code, and ensured the stable functioning.
• Genaro breakpoint design and research on implementation methods;
• Updated the libgenaro2.0 fast upload interface. The client retrieves the same hashed file from the server before calling storeFile. If it exists, there is no need to call storeFile.
• Updated the libgenaro2.0 quick download interface to update whether the file is encrypted or not. If there is no encryption, no decryption is required.
• The libgenaro2.0 design adds multi-threaded transfers for each shard of files: a. The shard strategy remains the same. b. Add a strategy for blocking the same shard. Created a thread for each block to transmit (if you download it, set it by setting the Range field of the HTTP request header and upload it). c. Since multiple Shards are transmitted in parallel, if multiple parallel transmissions of Blocks are added, the number of threads will be large, so the maximum number of modified parallel download Shards is 10 (it was 24). Version 1.0 does not limit the maximum number of uploaded Shards, consider adding restrictions.
• Researched Genaro network disk technology, mainly to study how to achieve the linkage between the web page version, file upload and download and other functions.
X-pool mining section
• The mine pool menu page is modified, the style is changed, and it is unified with the browser and official website;
• Added super administrator function, could watch and operate, audit deposit, audit mining, audit cash withdrawal, audit end mining, audit cash withdrawal and other related functions;
• Modified the miner’s block list api and the front page. It is possible to authorize calls and calls are flexible.
On February 20, 2019, Singapore time, Genaro Network, the world’s first smart data ecosystem with a Dual-Strata Architecture, integrating a public blockchain with decentralized storage officially released the first version of the GSIOP protocol. This is not only the product of nearly a year hard work of the Genaro entire team of engineers, but it also marks Genaro’s new milestone in the practical application of cross-chain technology.
Genaro Network, the future of Smart Data Ecosystem for DApps, invites you to witness the new era of smart data, empowered by the revolutionary serverless interactive system!
Recommended reading: Genaro public network mainnet officially launched | Community Guide
Genaro’s latest versions, Genaro Eden and Genaro Eden Sharer, will allow you to store your files in a more secure way and share your unused storage to earn GNX.
Get your Genaro Eden/Sharer for Linux, Windows and MAC OS right now from the official website:
Warm reminder to our community members, please download Genaro Eden ONLY from our official website/GitHub and DO NOT trust any referral links and reposts from anyone, otherwise, we won’t be able to guarantee privacy and security of your data and protect you from scammers.
Genaro Eden — The first decentralized application on the Genaro Network, providing everyone with a trustworthy Internet and a sharing community:
About Genaro Network
The Genaro Network is the first smart data ecosystem with a Dual-Strata Architecture, integrating a public blockchain with decentralized storage. Genaro pioneered the combination of SPoR (Sentinel Proof of Retrievability) with PoS (Proof of Stake) to form a new consensus mechanism, ensuring stronger performance, better security and a more sustainable blockchain infrastructure. Genaro provides developers with a one-stop platform to deploy smart contracts and store the data needed by DAPPs simultaneously. Genaro Network’s mission is to ensure the secure migration of the core Internet infrastructure to the blockchain.
Official Telegram Community: https://t.me/GenaroNetworkOfficial
Telegram Community (Russian): https://t.me/GenaroNetworkOfficial_Rus