Social Media Weekly #4
What happened for Android developers these past few days
May 8 – 14
I’ve seen nice announcements these past few days. Especially from Google’s Android team who’s getting all prepped up for the upcoming Google I/O (and we are too).
For our part, we enriched Genymotion with the Google Pixel line. Hope you’ll enjoy! Make sure to give our premium features a try to take full advantage of their capabilities. I broke them down for you.
Alright, let’s get this thing on!
In a nutshell
- 📱 Pixel, Pixel XL, Pixel C… The whole line is now in Genymotion!
- 🚧 Something new is coming for Android architecture components
- 👀 Seems there’s a whole page for Android in Kotlin’s documentation
- 🚀 A better device update process is coming (starting Android O)
- 🌸 Google Fuchsia has come from code to UI (and you’re midly excited)
Scroll this thing down to get more
It only takes a few lines of code 🙂 - Genymotion - Google+plus.google.com
That’s all folks
Hope you found valuable stuff. Leave a comment if you’d like “more of this” or “less of that”. I’ll be definitely happy to discuss it with you.
Enjoy I/O 17 if you’re lucky enough to be there. I’ll personally be in Paris for the Extended session! Meet you there?
Take care and have a good one ✌
Liked what you read? Hit that 👏 button and follow me 🤗
Find Genymobile and Genymotion on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Reddit, heck the whole Internet.