It’s been a year since we started moving our frontend from AngularJS to Vue.js. It was love at first sight, and we’ve been able to make our application much more responsive and ship faster with better quality.
That’s why we’re happy to announce that we are hosting a unique Vue.js workshop by Chriz Fritz, Vue.js core team member, at our Madrid offices on 6th March.
About the workshop
During this workshop Chris Fritz will cover everything you need to know to get started building world-class Vue applications. He will go through some different topics like:
- Using Vue CLI to build apps of any scale.
- Set up the most advanced workflows currently possible.
- (Re)organizing increasingly complex applications.
Attendee Instructions: https://gist.github.com/chrisvfritz/51f761763b455aa3f6eb8d5408b6ab70
What is included in the ticket price:
- All-day workshop with Chris Fritz.
- Coffee, Snacks and Lunch.
- Q&A Session after the Workshop.
- After-workshop beers!
- 08:45 Door Opening (Welcome Coffee & Snacks).
- 09:00 Workshop start.
- 13:00 Lunch.
- 14:00 Workshop continues.
- 18:00 Workshop finishes. Networking beers!
About Chris Fritz
(Twitter: @chrisvfritz) He’s an educator/engineer hybrid and a Vue.js core team member. Among many other projects, he has worked on the Vue core docs, style guide, ESLint plugin, migration guide and enterprise boilerplate.
About the location
The workshop will take place at Geoblink Madrid offices in Glorieta de Quevedo 6, 6th March. You can take metro line 2 or bus number 149. Doors will be opened starting at 8:45 and workshop will start at 9:00.