Our last release of 2018 has arrived! + 350 teams on Delta Direct! + team expansion!
Ending the year with a bang, that’s what we wanted to do. And today, we can proudly say we did just that. We’ve got some great new things to share — let’s start with what you’re most likely most interested in: our brand new 1.16 release. 😍
😎 Delta 1.16 for iOS & Android
As soon as you open your new Delta, you’ll instantly notice two very apparent things: a new navigation design and a new bell icon added to this fancy new navigation.
Because, yes, based on popular demand we now have a super easy to scan & read section for all the alerts that have been triggered. This includes all types of notifications you are subscribed to: end of day updates, significant price notifications and of course new Delta Direct stories. Thanks to the Notification Center you have a clear overview of everything you might have missed.
But there’s more to explore in 1.16, including:
- Lots of new icons! We now have over 600 assets with their own icon. We plan to get to a 1000 within the next month.
- Five new languages! Japanese, Vietnamese, Dutch, Norwegian & Polish are now supported.
- Responsiveness & load time improvements. Especially noticeable on Android.
- Pretty fancy shimmer effects when we load in content, making everything a bit nicer & smoother.
- As you’ll read later on, Delta is the platform that connects with the most asset & token teams in this industry, thanks to Delta Direct. However, we want to include everyone and since 1.16 you can push your favourite project or team to apply for Delta Direct. Just go to the detail page of the team you’d like to see on Delta Direct, scroll down and press ‘I want X to join Direct’. 👻
We’re super eager to hear your thoughts about our new release so definitely get in touch via Twitter!
😱 350 teams on Delta Direct!
Delta Direct has been a huge success — we didn’t even expect this ourselves. Not only is Delta the leading platform in terms of connecting token teams with token investors, it’s also the most active one. We’re humbled by the reaction of both token teams and users.
We’d like to quickly mark the milestone of 350 teams now being active on Direct. Renowned teams such as Bitcoin Cash ABC, Litecoin, IOTA, Binance Coin, NEM and Dash are already sending updates, but also tons of smaller teams that now have a direct channel to communicate with their investors.
1.16 already makes getting an overview of your Direct stories much easier but we’re not quite done just yet. Stay tuned! 😏
🌱 Team Expansion
Delta is built by a small but passionate team. But as we keep growing, so does our team. So we’re happy to announce three additions to team:
- Arno: responsible for managing everything in our new office (in Ghent, Belgium btw!) and helping out on everything finance & administration related.
- Yan: our new head of marketing & business development. He’s making sure Delta Direct is growing steadily while helping to get the Delta brand out there.
- Niels: will join our engineering team as full-stack developer with slightly more focus on back-end related tasks.
- Jimmy: translated the app in Japanese and will help out on expanding Delta to the Japanese market. More about this soon!
Welcome Arno, Yan, Niels & Jimmy! 👋🏻
That’s it for today’s update. It feels amazing to share all this wonderful news with you and we can’t wait to hear what you think about the new update. But most important of all..
..enjoy your 2018 holidays! We all wish you a healthy and happy 2019. Hopefully with crypto back in the bull-saddle! 🤠
The Delta Team