Non-profits will be able to post tech jobs in Get on Board for free — forever
There are countless organizations trying to change the world for the better — trying to bridge knowledge or resource gaps, feed the poor, reduce inequalities, cure diseases, provide relief in disasters, protect the environment, guarantee peace, educate citizens, support minorities, bring clean water and so many other ways of understanding impact and making a difference.
And technology acts as a multiplier of whatever we try to do, good or bad. For organizations trying to generate impact, creating and leveraging technology is now a mandate. In several aspects (such as global warming) we are literally running against the clock.
On the other side, there are countless professionals yearning to work for something more than a paycheck — people that understand that there’s so much to fix and that want to devote their brains and their day-to-day efforts to make a difference. For so many talented people, there’s a threshold where the increments in salary no longer correspond to increments in personal happiness or satisfaction — people that once their personal and family needs are met, want to be on the solution side of things and feel fulfilled.
At the core of our own mission as Get on Board is to connect talent to worthy projects and workplaces and give those places a due spotlight. The non-profits of today need all the tech talent they can get. And Latin America is a region full of talent (and full of its own challenges to solve).
For these organizations, we don’t want recruiting budget to be a limit anymore.
So, from today on, non-profits from anywhere in the world will be able to post tech jobs in Get on Board and find great Latin-American tech talent for free, forever. If you are in charge of one, please read on the terms and conditions:
- The organization must be a certified non-profit, legally registered as such in their country of origin (we’ll ask for proof).
- The organization may not be a government organization (though it may be government-funded).
- Universities are excluded.
- The grant consists of unlimited individual job posts (subscriptions and the Concierge recruitment service do not apply).
- The organization may not recruit or post jobs in behalf of other organization, for-profit or not.
- We reserve at all times the right of denying or revoking the grant to organizations promoting hate speech, discrimination or disinformation of any kind, violence, illegal activity or weapons use.
- Jobs posted by non-profits are still subject to our moderation policy (so they must be technology-related jobs and they are not exempt of obligations related to minimum salary levels, for example, unless they are explicitly listed as volunteer work).
Are you in charge of a non-profit? Please write us to email@example.com to get you started with the application process.
We want to see Get on Board filled with awesome non-profits! Please spread the word to your friends and colleagues running social-impact organizations.