Remote jobs will be FREE in Get on Board during all 2020
A tiny help for companies embracing remote long-term
We need more remote work, more than ever. The companies that have embraced a fully-remote culture early have seen reduced disruption to their operations and allow their employees to remain safe. Remote workplaces are the long-term answer to both curb the effects of the current COVID-19 pandemic and to make sure a future crisis is contained way earlier than this one.
As we discussed with Darren Murph from GitLab some days ago, there’s a huge opportunity for co-located companies to look at remote as more than just a forced, temporary situation, and start building the foundation that will allow remote to be a permanent part of their culture.
So we want to lend a hand to remote companies looking for talent. We also want to give more options to our 130,000 Latin-American tech professionals base, many of which are looking at an uncertain employment future.
⭐️ Starting today, all fully-remote jobs, for all of 2020, will be posted for free in Get on Board and will be able to access our tech talent base of 130,000 people instantly. Our moderation team will automatically unlock remote jobs, at no cost, upon publication (or restore quota used for companies that purchased pay-as-you-go packs), provided they meet the following conditions:
- Jobs must be permanently remote. Jobs that are remote only temporarily, while lockdowns/restrictions are enforced, will not be eligible.
- Jobs must be fully, globally remote. To be eligible, jobs must be open to hire from anywhere in the world. No physical location may be specified.
- Only new jobs are eligible.
- Our moderation team will still review all jobs according to our policies, no exception.
- Professionals can easily report to us jobs that are misrepresenting information, and we will permanently ban companies caught in a lie.
How do you start? Create a company account in www.getonbrd.com and start posting your remote jobs right away!
➡️ Please pass this link on to remote companies you know so they can benefit from this offer.
P.S.: Remember that non-profits can also use Get on Board for free!