Flutter Widgets of the Weeks
Thanks for all begin touch with us at GetWidget and keep providing love and support to our flutter UI open-source.
getwidget | Flutter Package
GetWidget is a 100% free Flutter open-source UI library built with Flutter SDK to make Flutter development easier and…
Today we are sharing the top 5 widgets of the weeks based on the Analytics report.
Here are the top 5 widgets that we get max requests from all flutter developers.
- Flutter Button Widget: It is one of the most visited and most requested widgets of the open-source packages. The most obvious is that every app required a call to action and the button is most commonly used for the call to action events. So if you have a requirement then you can build with a pre-build flutter button component.
Check out how to start building flutter button widget custom properties at
GF Button - Flutter Button Widget
GF Button is a clickable element, that can be used for click events like click functions, page routing, social…
2. Flutter Card Widget: A material design card: a panel with slightly rounded corners and an elevation shadow.
So if you are want to get started with how to build a Flutter card in your app then check out our docs with their custom properties here
3. Flutter Badge Widget: A flutter widget component for creating badges. Badges can be used as an additional marker for any widget, e.g. show a number of items in a shopping.
So, if your app does require a Flutter badge widget then you can try our package. Check out implementation and custom properties here:
Typically GFBadge takes text widget as a child, to display number or characters inside badges. Badge size can be varied…
4. Flutter Tile Widget: A list tile contains one to three lines of text optionally flanked by icons or other widgets, such as checkboxes. The icons (or other widgets) for the tile are defined with the leading and trailing parameters. The first line of text is not optional and is specified with title. The value of subtitle, which is optional, will occupy the space allocated for an additional line of text, or two lines if isThreeLine is true. If dense is true then the overall height of this tile and the size of the DefaultTextStyles that wrap the title and subtitle widget are reduced.
It is the responsibility of the caller to ensure that title does not wrap, and to ensure that subtitle doesn’t wrap (if isThreeLine is false) or wraps to two lines (if it is true). Read more about Flutter List Tile Widget here
GFTile represents a single row that typically contains some text as title, subtitle, icons as trailing and additional…
5. Flutter Carousel Widget: GF Carousel is a Flutter Carousel widget that used for the List of Images given to the items in the GFCarousel, it allows us to slide each image container. The below code gives the default image slider component
Read more about the Carousel Widget implementation and its custom properties details here.
GF Carousel \| A Flutter Carousel Widget
GF Carousel is a Flutter Carousel widget that used for List of Images given to the items in the GFCarousel, it allows…
If you are new here then check out our details here:
We are a huge follower of Flutter and using it from very early stage even since it was released in alpha stage at 2017…
Or get in touch with us at: