Ones and zeros are not black and white.
In the world of tech there are so many variables — that achieving computer Nirvana or some sort of perfect state is impossible.
Most days tech is way more of an art than a science anyway.
To have an expectation that your computer or software is infallible is a problem waiting to happen.
If you’re constantly frustrated by the inability of your computer speed or performance.
If you’re constantly annoyed at how bad the application is that you run your business on.
Then it’s time to step back and rethink the situation.
It starts with having the right foundation.
Having a reliable and consistent computing environment requires having the right people, process and systems in place.
The real key is to be realistic.
Perfection is a process with peaks and valleys.
- the state or quality of being or becoming perfect.
- the highest degree of proficiency, skill, or excellence, as in some art.
- a perfect embodiment or example of something.
- a quality, trait, or feature of the highest degree of excellence.
- the highest or most nearly perfect degree of a quality or trait.
- the act or fact of perfecting.