Today, we’re happy to announce GLIDR’s first major integration: Slack. 🙌 Our customers have been asking for GLIDR to integrate with Slack and it makes sense: that’s where an increasing number of teams are centralizing their communications.
For new readers, GLIDR is an idea validation platform that lets you run research & experiments to figure out which of your ideas get real market traction and which don’t. It integrates seamlessly into your existing Agile, Lean Startup, Design Thinking or growth marketing processes.
Here’s how the GLIDR/Slack integration works:
- Say for example that your team is planning a new product launch. You’re running experiments to ensure that your minimum viable product (“MVP”) for launch is making the right compromises and that your product roadmap is prioritized intelligently.
- Coordination and collaboration will make or break your launch so you’ve got a Slack channel going with various stakeholders.
- If your teammate concludes an experiment and has some pertinent new information, she’ll update that experiment in GLIDR. That project notification will get auto-posted to Slack so that all stakeholders can easily follow along with the project’s progress.
- GLIDR updates in Slack are color-coded for easy categorization.
- This way, your team doesn’t skip a beat and your product launch is primed for success.
- Our Slack integration is currently one-way: GLIDR updates and notifications can appear in Slack but you can’t make edits to GLIDR objects from Slack.
In true GLIDR fashion, we’re taking an evidence/based, iterative approach to our integrations. We’ve got several more exciting integrations on our roadmap, in the following categories:
- Project Management apps like Trello, Jira and Pivotal Tracker
- Surveys tools like SurveyMonkey and Qualtrics
- A/B testing tools like Optimizely and Google Optimize
We want your input! Vote by highlighting your favorite integrations from the list above, or add a comment to this post for any integrations that aren’t listed above.
Build, Measure, Learn:
We’ll be using what we learn with the Slack integration to inform our future integrations, so if you’re a current GLIDR customer, we invite you to try the Slack integration today and let us know what you think. Simply follow the prompts in your in-app notification.
If you aren’t yet using GLIDR but are interested in an upcoming free trial, sign up for our waitlist here.