Cooking | Recipe
Crumble Cherry Pie
An easy 3-ingredient baked pie recipe.
Looking for a quick cherry crumble pie recipe to bake for dessert? Well, look no further. This is the easiest pie to assemble and bake. It consists of only 3 ingredients.
A friend of mine introduced me to this dessert creation that can be enjoyed with custard, cream, ice cream, or any combination of the three. The recipe makes about 6 servings based on your desire for dessert.
1 box store-bought ready-to-use cake mix (vanilla or chocolate)
1 can (about 450g) of cherry pie filling
250 g butter cut into 15 squares
- Preheat your oven to 180°C.
- Grease an oven dish (20 x 20 cm) with butter.
- Add the cherry pie filling to the greased oven dish.
- Sprinkle the cake mix over the cherry filling. Do not mix the pie filling and cake mix!
- Distribute the butter squares evenly on top of the cake mix.
- Bake for 30 minutes or till golden brown.