The Official Directory of Purpose-Driven Creative Organizations
Want to know which companies and NPOs are creatively improving the state of the world? Check out a list of them here.
Below is a collection of organizations from around the world that are using creativity to improve the state of the world.
I believe that we, as a society, are great at selling sneakers, but need to improve exponentially in terms of how we approach “selling” societal benefits such as clean water and energy efficiency.
So without further ado:
- 92Y — Cultural Institution and Community Center
- BBMG — A brand and innovation consultancy dedicated to creating brands of enduring value. We design brands and re-engineer brand experiences for growth and positive social impact.
- Cannes Grand Prix for Good — Cannes Lions Awards for charities/not for profits, or causes that have charitable or public service messages
- Common — A creative accelerator for social businesses and projects
- Draw History — A social impact brand agency
- Enso — Creates impact at scale through fearless creativity and collaborative action.
- Fearless — A social impact creative agency
- Get The People — A boutique, purpose-driven digital creative agency.
- Human — a storytelling agency using narrative design to improve the human experience.
- Hyperakt — A social impact design agency
- Hyper Island — Offers learning experiences that challenge companies and individuals to grow and stay competitive in an increasingly digitized world.
- Imperative — Talent analytics for purpose-driven organizations
- Inward Point — We design killer events and campaigns that tell your story. For-profit, purpose-driven.
- LoveSocial — Communications agency focused on human interaction
- Massive Change Network — tough to say… check it out yourself.
- Mal/ For Good — A social-impact agency that’s part of the TBWA network
- Matter Unltd — A creative agency exclusively focused on social impact
- Media on Mars — A creative agency that addresses social challenges by moving people to positive and rewarding action.
- OpenIDEO — A global community working together to design solutions for the world’s biggest challenges
- Phil & Co. — A cause marketing, public relations, digital, advertising, branding and design agency
- Prosper for Purpose — The strategists and storytellers for purpose-driven brands. (Branding, public relations and development.)
- Purpose — Purpose builds movements and new power models to tackle the world’s biggest problems
- Purpose Collaborative — builds flexible, hand-picked teams delivering bold, individualized solutions for organizations along their purpose journey
- Radish Lab — An award-winning creative studio focused on people and projects changing the world.
- School — A human-centric creative agency
- Shape History — a Social Change Company that unites people who use their skills to do good, building campaigns that help change the world.
- StartSomeGood — The crowdfunding platform for changemakers
- TED Ads Worth Spreading — TED’s initiative to recognize and reward innovation, ingenuity and intelligence in advertising
- True North — Insight-driven advertising for brands with a human interest
- Ushahidi — An open source project which allows users to crowdsource crisis information to be sent via mobile
- Walden Hyde — A different kind of agency — one that uses the powers of research, strategy, and creative to create better lives, better products, and better businesses. Their areas of expertise are social and environmental responsibility.
This directory is a living document and we work to update it as often as possible. Please contact the team at Public Interest if you would like to submit an organization for consideration — you can simply shoot a quick note to email@example.com and we will review your submission.