The Art of Evangelism course by Guy Kawasaki
Learn from the man himself how to promote your product, service, company, or idea.
Here’s the course info:
In this course, you will learn how to use evangelism to change the hearts, minds, and actions of your customers, colleagues, and employees.
Evangelism is an innovative approach to sales, marketing, and management. It means mobilizing your customers and staff into becoming as passionate about a cause as you are.
Guy Kawasaki first learned the technique of evangelism at Apple where his job was to convince developers to believe in Macintosh before it was “real.” He also used evangelism to convince developers and customers to believe in Apple during some of its challenging times. And the rest is history.
Subsequently he used evangelism to introduce many new products. Mr. Kawasaki is currently the chief evangelist of Canva, the online graphics design service that empowers people to create great graphics. They have signed up over 10 million customers in 179 countries in less than four years. That’s the power of evangelism!
This course distills Guy Kawasaki’s 30+ years of experience as an evangelist into a straightforward handbook for putting evangelism into action.
In this course, you will learn how to
- Define your cause, whether it is a business or a public interest concern
- Create a mantra, goals, and tactics to further your cause
- Effectively pitch and demo your product
- Use the stages of evangelism to accelerate your success
- Leverage social media to evangelize more widely
- Find, train, and recruit new evangelists
You will get
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 3 Articles
- 14 Supplemental Resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
The course is apt for
- Entrepreneurs, marketers, and salespeople trying to rise above the noise level in their markets by creating and promoting fantastic products
- Engineers and product managers who are introducing new products
- Companies that need third-party developers and partners
- My target audience is not people with more money than brains who want to buy market share and make a quick buck
To view the course curriculum and learn more about this course kindly Go Here