We believe the app has the functionality mobile users need along with ease of use and a beautiful design. We also know there will be things we can improve upon and we look forward to the feedback of our community and users.
The mobile app provides much of the functionality of the GoByte Pay gateway and wallet while providing the power and portability of a mobile app.
This release is another component of our overall strategy of creating a modular, powerful, inexpensive, and easy to use payment system for merchants and consumers. In preparation for our full launch into the merchant world, we have a few more primary components to implement:
- multi-currency capability
- easy to implement shopping cart functions
- improving the overall functionality of the apps we already have on the market
- and a number of other features and integrations
The first version of GoByte Pay Mobile has everything a user will need to send and receive payments and keep track of their transactions:
Synchronization: All transactions are synchronized and available on the desktop and on mobile in real time, so no matter where you access GoByte Pay, you are always up to date.
TouchID or FaceID login capability so you can get to your funds quickly.
A Dashboard so powerful you may never have to use the convenient menu.
Of course, we’ve included all the functionality you would expect from a powerful cryptocurrency wallet:
- Receive or deposit coins into your wallet.
- Send coins to anyone whether they use mobile, web, or the desktop GoByte wallet via a QR code or by pasting in their address.
- Live conversion built into the wallet to make it easy to see what your crypto is worth in USD.
- Transactions are listed with full details so you can see where your money has gone or how it is coming in.
- The powerful wallet creation and naming capability available in the web version of GoByte Pay is also available in mobile, meaning users can easily categorize all their transactions for business and personal based on their needs.
- Masternode holders were excited to see that they could manage their investment in Masternodes from the web interface and they will enjoy that same capability in the mobile app. Now they can make sure their investment is working for them anytime and anywhere.
The easy to use Address Book makes it simple to keep the addresses of people you send funds to often in one central location for easy use the next time you have to send to them.
The team has also enabled Push Notifications in the mobile app so you always know immediately when you receive a payment or anything happens with your GoByte app.
This is another step along our path to make it easier for merchants to accept crypto and for users to use crypto. In the last couple of months we’ve launched version 1.0 of the web-based GoByte Pay, an integration with WHCMS, a partnership with iVend to put GBX on vending machines around the world and today we’ve released our mobile app. As always, we want to thank our amazing community for their support and patience as we work to create a better and easier crypto network. We look forward to your feedback and ideas.
The GoByte Team