What’s Happening Now: February 2021 Edition
Catch up with our monthly recap!
As February comes to an end we want to take some time to reflect on all of the momentum we’ve had since the start of the new year. GoChain has had some exciting news this month including the addition of a new Node Partner! Catch up with what has happened this month.
Highlights from GoChain.
- GoChain welcomed RMIT University to the GoChain network as a signing node.
- CEO Henry Ines & CTO Travis Reeder take a look back at all of GoChain’s accomplishments, what they think 2021 will hold, and answer some of the most frequently asked questions from the community in a Fireside Chat!
- GoChain released an update on the GoChain Foundation Steering Committee which will be the first member-driven governance group instituted in the governance framework rollout.
- After our recent website update, our news is back on Medium, be sure to subscribe.
- Season 2 is here! Listen to the newest episode featuring Goldbell Financial Services!
- GoChain had a major website update, showcasing the amazing organizations that are operating validating nodes on the GoChain network.
- GoChain was listed on SwapSpace. You can now exchange $GO in a quick and easy way!
ICYMI, insights and blogs from the past 30 days:
- New proposal submitted for further deepening engagement with node signers and enhancing Proof of Reputation [GIP #34]. Help decide if this proposal advance for a community-wide vote.
- A great article highlighting our work on educating Latin America on blockchain technology through CryptoLab!
- Blockchain is the new tool for sustainability!
- Global food safety and security can be solved through blockchain.
- Learn how to add GoChain to Metamask. (updated for 2021)
- Henry Ines spoke at the SAFET Session #4 on #Traceability technology. Watch the session.
Well, that’s a wrap for February 2021. On behalf of the entire team at GoChain, we wish you a safe and prosperous March.