GoDDEX Partners with GoChain
🎉 GoDDEX team is extremely excited to announce partnership with GoChain. GoDDEX is the first decentralised exchange for GoChain based tokens. GoDDEX will offer unmatched decentralised exchange experience which will be 100x faster than Ethereum based decentralised exchanges.
Some key features of GoDDEX
- GoDDEX will use GoChain smart contracts to allow users to trade digital assets directly from wallet-to-wallet.
- No deposits required thereby allowing users to have complete control of their crypto assets. Users will be able to use both online and hardware wallets compatible with GoChain to trade securely.
- Built on GoChain, GoDDEX exchange will allow users to do transact at 100x speed when compared to Ethereum based decentralised exchanges.
- GoDDEX trading graphs will be equipped with advance tools and indicators so that users can use strategies easily.
- Simplified process to trade any token listed on GoDDEX with just a few clicks.
GoChain is a scalable, high performance, low cost, and decentralized cryptocurrency and blockchain that supports smart contracts and distributed applications. It’s Fully compatible with existing Ethereum wallets, smart contracts and other tools.
GoChain supports very high transaction volumes with fast verification. Ethereum can only process 13 transactions per second, GoChain can process 1300 transactions per second. 100x more transactions per second
Moreover, GoChain offers secure infrastructure to issue and trade digital tokens by forcing nodes to be in different countries, run by unrelated people/companies. 10x more decentralized
GoChain Advisory Role
GoChain’s CEO Jason Dekker and CTO Travis Reeder will serve as key strategic advisors for GoDDEX Exchange.
Jason has a wealth of experience in building and growing businesses and has made GoChain one of the fastest growing and promising blockchain project of 2018. Travis will bring his incredible blockchain experience and technology experience to the project and advise GoDDEX team to improve efficiency and speed of the exchange.