At GoldenEarClub we developed technology that improves hearing for musicians. Built on a web platform where users can conveniently protect, maintain, and improve their hearing through our multi-patented Threshold Sound Conditioning™ which outputs an algorithmic acoustic signal with a preset intensity to the frequency band of the damaged hair cell.
Clinically proven by Stanford and is currently in the process of undergoing FDA clinical trials.
- Musicians are 4x more likely to suffer noise-induced hearing loss and tinnitus.
- Over time, frequent subjection to loud sound will irreparably damage the hair cells of the inner ear, sensory receptors responsible for sending sound to the brain.
- No easy way exists to truly maintain the health of our hearing.
- A web platform where users can protect, maintain, and improve their hearing with just two 30 minute sessions per day.
- Users will gain confidence through our Threshold Sound Conditioning™, clinically proven to heal and strengthen the hair cells in our ears.
- Thanks to its web platform, it’s conveniently mobile, making it accessible anytime, anywhere.
Over 130 patents worldwide and clinically trialed with distinguished research facilities such as Stanford University, Samsung Medical Center, and Palo Alto Medical Foundation, to name a few.
Users experienced a significant improvement in just two weeks of consistent use.
Either with your smartphone or computer and any working headphones, you first go through a quick hearing assessment followed by 30 minutes of conditioning.
There’s currently a free 14-day trial available — no credit card needed.
Alex Choi, COO
If you have any questions or require any further information, please contact email@example.com.