10 questions and answers to learn how to organize notes with Folders and Gooba 3
With Gooba 3 we have reinvented the way to take notes with a device. For some time we have become accustomed to writing our things and finding them through tags. With Gooba 3, on the other hand, we wanted to adopt a rather simple and well-known method.
We are used, with today’s computers, to group our documents in a sort of boxes called Folders. They allow us to reorder our files and find them easily. With Gooba 3 we have maintained this tradition, making the organization of your notes more pleasant and more productive.
Here are 10 questions and answers to learn how to use Folders in Gooba 3:
1. How many folders can you create on Gooba 3?
In Gooba 3 there is no limit for folders. Have fun organizing your notes.
2. How many notes can I put in a folder?
Infinite. Even here there is no limit.
3. How do I create a folder?
- To create a folder, go to the ‘Notes’ section and click on the top right button, above ‘All notes’.
- Then you will see a small pop-up in the middle of the screen, where you can enter the name of the folder and its color (and icon).
4. How do I change or delete a folder?
- Go to the ‘Notes’ section.
- To delete or modify a folder, just click on ‘…’ button next to each folder, in the list of all the folders. A pop-up will appear asking if you want to edit or delete the folder.
Tip: You can also press and hold on a folder to display the pop-up.
5. How do you see the notes that are in a folder?
- To view the notes in a specific folder, go to the ‘Notes’ section.
- Click on the folder you want, from the list of all the folders.
- You will enter the section related to the folder you have selected, here you will see all notes.
6. How do I add notes to a folder?
You can add notes in a folder either from the list of all the notes (section ‘All notes’), from the list of notes already present in a folder or directly when you compose or edit a note.
• From the ‘All notes’ section or from the list of notes already present in a folder:
- Make a swipe to the left in the note you want to move to a folder.
- Select the folder icon, a pop-up will appear with a list of all the folders you’ve created. Just tap in the desired folder.
• From the note editor:
- At the bottom right there is a small box with three icons: a folder, a star and a padlock. Tap on the icon for the folder.
- A pop-up will appear with a list of all the folders you’ve created. Just tap in the desired folder.
7. Is it possible to create a note directly in a folder?
- From the ‘Notes’ menu, select a folder from the list of all the folders.
- In the section related to the selected folder, just press the ‘+’ button in the upper right to create a new note directly in the folder in which you are.
8. What is the meaning of the number I have near the folders?
In the list of all the notes, there is a counter to the right of each folder. The counter lets you know how many notes are in a folder.
9. Is it possible to search for a folder without browsing the list?
- In the main menu, tap on ‘Universal Search’ and search for the folder.
10. Is it possible to create a folder within another?
In the current version of Gooba 3 it is not yet possible. But we are working to bring this feature into future updates.
Now you have no more secrets about the organization with the Folders of Gooba 3. What are you waiting for? Start creating folders!
If you need help you can contact us on Twitter and ask us anything.