The Top 22 Project Management Tools in 2022 to help you get started with your new year.
Top 22 Project Management tools in 2022
It’s the start of the new year, and what a better time to get organised than to begin planning.
That’s why we’ve sourced the Top 22 Project Management Tools in 2022 to get you started.
- Monday — planning, tracking and delivering your team’s best work has never been easier.
- Teamwork — create tasks and projects, upload files, and add comments.
- Hive — consolidate your work with over 1,000 integrations.
- Productive — built for agencies and consultancies to track profitability on projects in real-time.
- Asana — organise work so teams are clear about what to do, why it matters, and how to get it done.
- Trello — collaborate, manage projects, and reach new productivity peaks.
- Basecamp — more than just a project management tool — it’s a better way to work.
- ClickUp — all of your work in one place: Tasks, Docs, Chat, Goals, & more.
- Casual — visual Project Management — Organize tasks and ideas the way they look in your mind.
- OmniPlan — designed for Mac, make complicated projects manageable.
- Podio by Citrix — entirely customizable to fit how you run projects most efficiently.
- MS Project — tackle anything from small projects to large initiatives.
- Zoho Projects — cloud-based project management software, to help you plan your projects.
- Liquid Planner — predictive scheduling to build plans you can trust.
- Celoxis — enterprise-class features, dynamic dashboards and customizations in one solution.
- Smartsheet — the dynamic workspace that moves your business forward.
- TeamGantt — invite clients and teams to collaborate on your gantt chart or project plan.
- Wrike — custom dashboards and workflows to team-specific automation to streamline processes.
- GanttPro — split your projects into groups of tasks, subtasks, and milestones.
- EasyProjects — aggregates all project and financial data in one centralized location.
- Mavenlink — high-end, purpose-built technology for clarity, control and confidence.
- Clarizen — create a line of sight across the enterprise to share goals and increase accountability.
Originally published at Good Business Kit.
This publication may contain affiliate links to external websites.