Become a Goodpods Influencer (Yellow Check) or Podcaster Ambassador
- Goodpods Influencers — There are lifestyle, travel, food, fashion and beauty influencers, but until now there hasn’t been a way to recognize podcast influencers. The yellow checks on Goodpods are our answer to the blue checks on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
- Goodpods Ambassadors — Ambassadors are podcasters who are passionate about helping listeners discover new content, but aren’t yet at the Influencer level.
Why Goodpods Matters
The discovery process for podcasts is broken and as a result, too many great shows and voices do not surface to the top. We believe the best way to discover new shows is to give people a chance to follow friends and influencers to see what they’re listening to. We’ve seen episodes go viral on Goodpods — both the usual suspects and unsung heroes — as they get passed from friend to friend. In short… it’s working! (You can read more about Goodpods and who’s behind it here)
What are Goodpods Influencers (Yellow Checks)?
There are lifestyle, travel, food, fashion and beauty influencers, but until now there hasn’t been a way to recognize podcast influencers.
We’d love to reward people who take on this role — who have a significant number of followers and share podcasts on Goodpods.
The yellow checks on Goodpods are our answer to the blue checks on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook. As with other social networks in the early days, we absolutely want to recognize early adopters.
Here are some of the influencers already on the Goodpods app (yes, they’re really on-board and you can follow them!):
After you sign up for Goodpods and get things going, if you believe you fit this description, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can’t wait to help expand people’s listening universe together!
Also, please do not hesitate to get in touch (at the same email) if you have any questions.
— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — -
What Are Goodpods Podcaster Ambassadors?
Goodpods Podcaster Ambassadors are podcasters who are passionate about introducing listeners to more shows — but who aren’t yet at the Influencer level.
What Do I Need To Do?
Spread the word about Goodpods to your friends and fans via social media, your show, in person, smoke signals…
- Invite 20 new people to follow you on Goodpods and have them add your show (or an episode of your show) to their feed.
- Post episodes and shows (both yours and others’) to your Goodpods feed.
- Once your friends are onboard, following you, and have posted your show to their feed, email us at email@example.com.
What Do I Get?
We’ve created a special section on the Goodpods app’s search tab to spotlight our Ambassadors’ shows. We’ll choose one Ambassador (and their show) each week to shout out as our “Goodpods Ambassador of the Week.”
As you grow your following, you’ll have the opportunity to become an “Influencer” (designated with a yellow check) and receive Goodpods swag.
As an Ambassador, you’ll also be invited to monthly Zoom meetings with the Goodpods senior team.
Any questions or need more info? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org