We are thrilled to be a platinum sponsor at this year’s SpringOne Platform conference in Austin, TX. Spring is a technology that many of our cloud customers are using, so we are excited to meet Spring developers from around the world! Here is a rundown of everything we’ll be doing at the conference.
In the booth we will have hands-on code labs where you can enter to win prizes while learning about Google Cloud. We will also have live demos for these topics:
- Kf: Feels like Cloud Foundry. Runs on Kubernetes. — Matthew Broomfield
- Containerizing Spring Boot Apps without Docker — Chanseok Oh
- Leveraging Google Cloud Vision with Spring — Daniel Zou
- Cloud Spanner with Spring — Mike Eltsufin
- Observability with Spring Cloud Sleuth and Stackdriver Trace — Mike Eltsufin
- Cloud Datastore with Spring Data — Dmitry Solomakha
- Deploying Spring Apps on Cloud Run — James Ward
- Cloud Firestore with Spring Data — Dmitry Solomakha
- Spring Cloud Config with Cloud Pub/Sub — Elena Felder
On Monday, Ray Tsang and I will be leading a workshop on Knative. On Tuesday, Ray will be presenting “Best Practices to Spring to Kubernetes Easier and Faster” at 2pm. Then on Thursday I will be presenting “From Idea to Dev to Ops (e.g., We’re Not SCPing WARs to Snowflake Servers Anymore)” with Josh Long and Matt Raible.
It’s going to be an exciting week and we look forward to meeting you at SpringOne Platform 2019!