How to import the Blogger backup file
Google Blogger backup file generated by this application contains information about your Google+ posts, comments, and images.
Download latest Google+ Exporter version from https://gplus-exporter.friendsplus.me
To import the backup file into a Blogger site follow these steps:
- Log in to Blogger site https://www.blogger.com and pick a blog for which you’d like to perform the import.
- Go to “Settings” / “Other” in the Blogger admin panel.
- Click the “Import Content” button in the “Import & Back up” section.
- Confirm Captcha and uncheck “Automatically publish all imported posts and pages” option so you can check imported posts and publish them later.
- Click the “Import from computer” button.
- Upload the backup file.