Validate Objectives — Let’s test with real users and get valid feedbacks.
Finally, the validation stage.
It allows designers and engineers to test their prototype with actual users to learn what does and doesn’t work.
- What do users like and dislike in the prototype?
- What would they like to improve?
- What features did they want?
- Does the solution meet their needs overall?
- How would they describe the product?
(3 words that can help in marketing or validate decisions made.)
Then the cycle of understanding / diverging / deciding / prototyping starts all over.
How to set up Marvel with Lookback?
- Lookback does not have IOS app. If you want the recording feature, use Marvel IOS app.
- Marvel Android app does not have recording feature, use Lookback Android app instead.
User-testing with LookBack
Feeling awesome after watching this demo video?
Whenever you wish to use recording, we strongly advise to inform your users beforehand. In Lefty Talents Group, our users’ and clients’ privacy is of the utmost important to us.
Now is the time to present to your stakeholders.
Let the key stakeholders of the projects decide how to fund or allocate resources to the ideas.
Technical Feasibility Check
Do the design ideas match or exceed the technical capacity of the team?
Dive deeper with us in the Rapid Prototyping series.