The Government Contractor Handbook
At GovTribe, we strive to make the world of government contracting a little less daunting and a lot more comprehensible. With that mission in mind, we recently collaborated with some of our partners to write a handbook about starting and growing a business in this industry. Whether you are just getting started or looking to get better organized, we’ve compiled a comprehensive resource that can help.
(The link will take you to a download form on our partner’s website.)
- Intro to Government Contracting: What is it and why is it a valuable market?
- Secrets to Become a Successful Government Contractor: Learn about bidding, teaming, working with contracting officers, and more.
- Government Contract Financing: How and when? What are my options?
- Evaluating Your Market: Identifying your buyers and understanding contracting mechanisms and vehicles.
- Proposal Basics: Lay the right foundation.
- How to Bid for a Contract: What to do before, during and after you submit a bid.
- How to Become a Contractor for a Large Government Agency: Learn what’s required and have these ﬁve items in place.
- Managing Your Sales Process: Learn how to use an sales pipeline successfully and the value of tracking.