2020 or Country &Western Song?
Maybe If We Run 2020 Backwards We’ll Get Our Nice Things Back
- I focus on your breathing way more than I should.
- I have no idea why all the booze in the house is disappearin’.
- I should turn off my phone and go to bed.
- It’s not that I have a drinking problem, it’s just that the wine, the beer, and the whiskey are the only things that get me.
- I fantasize about what I’ll do when we aren’t six feet apart.
- Folks explain they’re not racist, it’s just that they really like the Confederate flag and wish we could let bygones be bygones.
- Getting day drunk and having a party in my pajamas is the new normal.
- I’m getting good at solitaire and I have lots of time to spare.
- I’m not caught up on the latest dumpster fire, but looking at your face I already know I need a drink.
- I’m a redneck, I don’t like the news, and I’m going to throw things at your house because I’m pissed.
- This relationship was supposed to last forever, but you left me.
- For the love of god please stop enabling That Man. We’re stuck with him and he has no self control.
- People couldn’t stop going out to bars and now we’re in lockdown.
- Breathe, Faith Hill. And 2020
- Hole in the bottle, Kelsea Ballerini. And 2020
- I should probably go to bed, Dan Shay. And 2020
- Wine, Beer, Whiskey, Little Big Town. And 2020
- Six Feet Apart, Luke Combs. And 2020
- Accidental Racist, Brad Paisley Ft LL Cool Jay. And 2020.
- Day Drunk, Morgan Evans. And 2020
- I’m Getting Good at Missing You, Don Williams. And 2020
- You Look Like I Need a Drink, Justin Moore. And 2020
- Redneck Crazy, Tyler Farr. And 2020
- 80% of all country songs. And 2020 (RIP Ruth Bader Ginsburg)
- Jolene, Dolly Parton. And 2020
- In the Jailhouse Now, Johnny Cash. And freaking 2020