My Universe, My Ontology
— Greg Kilgore, 2018
My great future is now
as much as
“I surrender to…” now.
Now, get real:
• Now is always now.
• None of it is real anyway.
• And yet, It occurs real so that I am me for real.
It always occurs-to-me and unfolds like this:
• Patterning patterns pattern for patterned patterns.
• Patterns are all there is out there, and patterns are all I am in here.
• Now for me is delusional: Patterning patterns for patterned patterns as if, but not actually ever real-time enough, patterning patterns patterning for patterned patterns just a fraction of a moment ago.
• (My) Reality is always only my justifiable delusion.
• (Our) Reality is agreement that delusion is recognizable.
• Reality is fantasy in that fantasy is that justifiable delusion is reality.
• That you are real and that I am real is a pretense to justify our realness.
• Resisting to surrendering to any of it or all of it is suffering.
“Why I…” is for power.
Power is freedom.
• full self-expression and
• (taking the path of) no-resistance.
Full self-expression is:
• that “I surrender to…” now, then
• I am granting that I am always ultimately responsible no matter what, and
• whatever I say, goes as if
• it is really going.
Naming any of this and
understanding any of this makes
no difference, and
I am powerful only that
my great future is now
as much as “I surrender to…”
- 2018, November; Thanksgiving family vacation
- While assisting at Landmark Worldwide “An Invented Life” seminar.