Stake & Claim Komodo with Guarda — now in Web & Desktop wallets
Great news, dear community!
We’ve done one more step to make your crypto routine more comfortable. Now you can claim your Komodo rewards not only from Mobile but also from Web and Desktop wallets.
Komodo is an open-source cryptocurrency, which allows doing transparent, anonymous, private, and fungible transactions. Komodo is specifically the main form of payment necessary to execute and initiate the Delayed Proof of Work (dPOW) security technology.
If you’re interested, how to stake Komodo with Guarda Mobile Wallet, read this article.
Instructions on staking Komodo on Web and Desktop wallets will be available soon at the FAQ.
‘Light as air Guarda Wallets are” — that’s what Grand Master Yoda could have said about our wallets. “Light” here means “safe”, means “secure”. As a light-wallet, Guarda doesn’t store personal data, private keys, backup files or funds. Hence, our customers can rest easy, assured to be the only owners of their private keys and backup files.
All that security is accompanied by user-friendly design of Guarda products in a broad range of supported cryptocurrencies and tokens.
As a result, non-custodial Guarda Web and Desktop Wallets are considered among the most secure multi-currency wallets on the crypto market.
Guarda Web Wallet features:
- Consistent and simple design — the hallmark of Guarda apps
- Anonymity — no registration required to create a wallet
- Full user control of private keys and assets
- No data left on your browser/device (private keys are held encrypted locally, not by a third party)
- Private key import/export
- Backup and restore the wallet at any time
- Secure encryption algorithm (AES)
- Full transaction history
- Built-in unlimited exchange to convert GRS to almost any other coin — coming soon
- Prompt support service
Learn more about Guarda on our official website.