Hey Hackers! HackBeanpot 2019 is coming up soon, and you may be wondering what you need to pack. We’ve got you covered with swag and lots of great food, but what else do you need?
We’ve made you a list of what to bring so that you can make the most of your HackBeanpot experience! We are super excited to see you all in a few weeks and cannot wait to get hacking 🎉
- Laptop (of course)
- Laptop charger — don’t want to be in the middle of a brain train and have your laptop die!
- Cell phone
- Phone charger
- Scrap paper / writing utensil- great for those brainstorming sessions and random bursts of inspiration!
- Creative energy and a positive attitude — HackBeanpot is all about having fun :) So make sure you come ready to have a good time 😄
- Resume — you can network with our fabulous sponsors!
- Slack account — join slackbeanpot2019 for important updates before, during, and after the event.
- Github account — Github is one of the best ways to keep track of all of your code. Brush up on your skills beforehand by following this git tutorial!
- Toiletries — deodorant, toothbrush, and toothpaste are all recommended, whether you plan on staying the full 40 hours or not. We do, however, hope you’ll go home and shower during the hackathon.
- Any hardware you may need — while HackBeanpot encourages hardware hacks along with software ones, we are unable to provide materials needed for it.