Contributing Stories to Hacker Scale
Hacker Scale is a community for knowledge sharing. It was started to surface unique ideas and philosophies around marketing, with an emphasis on modern growth hacking.
How to Submit a Story
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to your story. Please share a draft link and wait to publish the story as this will help maximize the results from Medium’s ranking algorithm.
- Our team will add you as a writer to Hacker Scale and notify you.
- Once you have been notified by our staff, publish your story and select “Add to Publication” from the menu at the bottom of your posted story — select Hacker Scale as the target publication.
- Our editorial team will review your story and make suggestions if necessary. If the post meets our standards, we will post your story.
- The Hacker Scale team will promote your story in relevant places (Twitter, Facebook, etc.) to help boost views and overall engagement with your story.
- Share your story on Twitter, Facebook, and other social media outlets. Be sure to tag @hackerscale so that we can help you with the promotion.
Because Hacker Scale is dedicated to marketing and growth tactics, we only accept stories that are in this space. Our team seeks to publish stories that follow a few simple rules:
- Stories must be well written (proper grammar, etc.). When in doubt, use Grammarly to double check your writing.
- Stories must be relevant and exciting. Your story should be unique and well thought out.
How to Write a Good Story
There are many ways to write a good story. The rule of thumb is to follow the steps in the previous section and to be as clear and concise as possible. The freeCodeCamp Medium Publication Editor Handbook is a great read if you’re wondering how to best structure your story.
Happy writing! ✌