Getting started with Smart Contracts
I am primarily a JS developer with an aesthetic sense and major focus on building an end to end product.
If you are completely new and want to know what a smart contract is, you might have to read through this. Once you know what is it and want to go ahead and create one, you can follow the stuff below.
In this journey, I’ve managed to create a sequence of resources to be followed to avoid randomness(which I’ve been through).
Pre gyan session:
Some general gyan before you start:
Sequence of articles I’ve followed
- How to deploy the smart contract
- How to build your first Ðapp through web3.js
- A simple smart contract Web UI using web3.js
- Hyper-ledger Fabric and It’s purposes
In general, if you want to choose a side or entrepreneur or developer or a middleman
* The ultimate Ethereum blockchain startup guide