How to Promote Your Medium Stories (Posts) in 5 Simple Ways
We all want more readers and claps on our articles. I scoured the web for ways to promote your Medium posts so you don’t have to.
So you wrote an awesome Medium article and you want it to get as many reads, claps, and earnings as possible. Trust me, I’ve been there and I’ve looked far and wide for ways to further my Medium blogging goals and improve my Medium income.
Luckily for you, I’ve managed to get some pretty useful techniques to do just that, and I’m sharing them with you on a silver platter, no strings attached.
Medium Growth Hacking Compendium
3 Years of Unsuccessful Blogging, 7 Years of Full-Time Success: I have been a Blogger for exactly 10 years now, and…
Medium Facebook and Twitter Groups:
The first thing you need to do is to join all of the Medium Facebook groups you can find.
They are typically running in the same way:
- There are 1 or 2 daily share posts you can share your article on;
- People will clap and read your article if you clap for theirs;
- People will follow you if you follow them;
- You can also ask questions to members.
Well, they also have pretty much the same rules:
- Don’t post your articles on the timeline, do it on the daily share posts;
- Don’t disguise your ads with questions (as in asking a question as an excuse to share your pieces);
- Don’t leech (always reciprocate — and bear in mind that you get the same as you put in, people notice those who pay it forward and those who leech);
- Don’t post more than 1, maximum 2…