HALO Network — October 2022 — Week 5 Report
Here’s the report for the 5th week of October, 10/24/2022 to 10/30/2022.
HALO Chain Statistics
- Wallet addresses: 528K
- Total transactions: 8.054M
- Total blocks: 9.68M
- Total number of tokens issued: 167
- Twitter: 39K followers
- Discord: 16K members
- Telegram English community: 18K members
- WeChat + Telegram Chinese community: 59K members
HO and HOS Performance
- HO liquidity on HOSWAP: 26,356 USDT
- BSC-HO liquidity on W3Swap: 422,309 USDT
- BSC-HO liquidity on PancakeSwap: 224,890 USDT
- HO price: 0.61 USDT/HO
- HOS price: 5.801 USDT/HOS
- HOS liquidity on HOSWAP: 14,920 USDT
- HOS liquidity on W3Swap: 485,105 USDT
- Hot-fix release: Currently the Congress’s system transactions can not be traced. One of them will cause error and make the traceBlock failed. This issue was fixed for archive-nodes.
- HALO Network has added an ecological cooperation with BovineVerse, a genesis Fi+ metaverse gaming platform in the Web3.0 era created by Singularity Studio.. This in-depth cooperation will not only add more consumption scenarios to HO, but also provide HO users with more benefits of the BVT ecosystem!
- BovineVerse x HALO Network gaming store is live with limited time offer only.
- BSC-HO: 0x41515885251e724233c6cA94530d6dcf3A20dEc7
- BSC-HOS: 0xa0949F33FA921ca2571d469A1a4b08649838D34C
- BSC-HOR: 0xc399DebeAa5a580D3AaBdaf1164Ed8f056D09fc8
- HALO-HOS: 0x6b61e560daE09b2488e8fc597eABAfeafC3A5EF1
- HALO-USDT: 0x41515885251e724233c6cA94530d6dcf3A20dEc7
About HALO Network
HALO Network is committed to shaping a completely open, decentralized, and borderless new financial system, enabling digital finance to land and bringing about breakthrough changes to the existing commercial financial system. In just over a year, its DeFi network has been built to cover more than 150 countries and regions in the world, with a peak value growth of up to 200 times. In the future, the network will feature a new comprehensive financial ecosystem layout, including but not limited to aggregated lending, infrastructure, GameFi, cross-chain use cases, oracles, stock contracts, decentralized exchanges, etc.