Halo Platform Weekly Newsletter Week of: Dec. 30, 2018 — Jan. 5, 2019
Halo Platform Weekly Newsletter
Week of: Dec. 30, 2018 — Jan. 5, 2019
Happy New Year! The Halo Platform Team has kept busy this holiday season, and we’re working full throttle now that January has rolled around. There’s lots of exciting stuff going on around the Halo Platform offices, so let’s dig right in!
Halo Currency & Exchange
Halo Platform is pleased to announce that trading has opened on STEX. We’ve also been working hard on opening deposits with LATOKEN, however they are currently working through some issues on their backend. We expect these issues to be resolved soon and Halo Platform community members can expect to see deposits open right away thereafter.
On the HaloDEX, HST support is ready to go and we will be turning it on at the beginning of next week. BTC support is coming hot on its heels with final testing in progress.
Since the last update, we have continued to improve the platform and address issues encountered by our users. As a result of these updates and new releases, users should see improvements across all systems, particularly the Masternode DAPP.
We launched a New Masternode DAPP and completed a major refactor refactor of our AWS architecture to improve stability for lower bandwidth users and overall speed of the remote RPC.
A summary of releases completed in the past week are below:
Masternode DAPP v2.7.0
- Statistics panel is now open by default
- Changed status Initializing to Funding
- Updated description of public halo hosted nodes when provisioning
- Fixed all rounding and decimal display issues
- T3 and T4 masternodes can only be created privately again
Masternode DAPP v2.7.1
- Fixes a bug that prevents private masternodes to be joined through Join Private menu
- Fixes a bug that prevents joining a private masternode after manually adding it
- Fixes a bug that caused watched masternodes to persist even after they were removed/deleted from existence
- Fixes a bug that prevented private sell orders to an address from being detected and presenting a notification badge on the menu
- Fixes a bug that caused some watched masternodes to error out and not be shown on Monitoring
- Fixes a bug that prevented using Withdraw All rewards function
We’re happy to announce we have built a new live status page. Users can now see realtime status of each of our systems and a log of past outages. Take a moment to update your bookmarks to the new link: https://status.haloplatform.tech/ and check it out if you experience any downtime.
Efforts are underway to amp up our marketing initiatives. Scott and Devin met earlier this week to professionally record a new set of videos in which we are each personally talking about the company and product vision for Halo Platform and Block & Chain Games. These videos are in the editing room now so you can expect to see them in the next couple weeks. We are also in the process of updating our company website to make it more informative, exciting and simpler to navigate. Look for us to announce these updates in the near future.
To see what the Halo Platform Team is working on at any given time, take a look at our Status Board.
Did you know? There are detailed instructions, videos and walkthroughs of the Halo Platform on our wiki. Let us know if there is something you’d like to see there, and we will gladly add it!
Originally published at community.haloplatform.tech.