At Hamoye, we believe that the apex of learning is applicability because knowledge wouldn’t be considered as gained or obtained until it can be practicalized. We have made it a prerequisite to approach learning and internships from the stance of application, by combining learning with practice through hands-on projects. We believe strongly that there is no knowledge gained without the opportunity to practice what has been learnt. Hence, we make it a part of our learning process to avail all our learners the opportunity to put into practice what they have learnt.
An important fact about practice is that you acquire experience on how and how not to get things done. Knowledge at its best can teach and show you how to get things done, while practice on the other hand immerses you in the process of getting things done, thereby making you capable of repeating such a process in a new and improved manner. Hence, practice is the starting point for originality.
The Hamoye Internship Programs
In a bid to create an effective and efficient platform for young professionals, from anywhere in the world, to acquire the skill, mentorship, opportunity, and experience needed to jumpstart and perform exceptionally well in their career paths, Hamoye birthed its genius internship programs.
What makes our internship programs unique?
Quite a number of factors make Hamoye’s internship programs unique, some of which include accessibility from anywhere in the world, flexibility, and mentorship from industry experts. Championing these attributes is its focus on applicability i.e learning by doing. All interns are given the opportunity to get involved in various projects that allow them to practice what they learn and learn by practicing, solving real-life problems.
The Hamoye Internship program is divided into three(3) tiers:
- Hamoye Analyst Internship — Beginners tier
- Hamoye Data Science Internship — Intermediate tier
- Hamoye Career Incubator Program: ML Fullstack Program — Advanced tier
All registered interns will be required to select at least two projects from the list below, which will be implemented with the assistance of industry experts across various fields. The following are the list of projects:
- Automobile Manufacturing: Electric Vehicles
- News & Media Fake News Analysis
- Healthcare/Medicine: Anomaly Detection
- Sports: Olympic Games
- Supply Chain: Shipping
- Environmental Health: Air Pollution In India
- Finance: Stock Performance
- Agriculture: Food Production
- Transportation: Airplane Accidents
- Retail: Market Basket Analysis
- Real Estate: Australian Property Sales
- Climate Change: Earth Surface Temperature
- Global Food Prices
- Insurance Cross-Sell Prediction
- Hospitality: Restaurants in Hyderabad
- Electricity: Russian Electricity Market
- E-Commerce: Automobile Sales
- Aviation: Airplane Flights
- Finance: Digital Currencies
- Education: School Rankings
- Marketing: Ad Campaign
- Real Estate: Airbnb
- Commodities: Gold Price
- Banking and Finance: Credit Card Approval
- Real Estate: Property Rental
- Entrepreneurship: Startups
- Hospitality: Hotel Recommendation
- Human Capital: Online Job Market
- Human Resources: HR Analytics
- Media & Entertainment: Movie Recommendations
The Internship programs run all year round, each tier running through a 3-month time frame. For more information about the internship programs, see the Internship Handbook.