HandyPick’s Updates Are Shown on Crypto.com Price Page
It is our pleasure to inform you that Handy’s RSS news feed is integrated into Crypto.com’s Handy Price Page. You are not only able to check the price of Handy but also see a lot of other information, including trading volume and market capitalization. You will also be able to find the price widget on our website(https://handypick.io/) so you can easily check the price of Handy via crypto.com.
— — — — — — — — —
Founded in 2016, Crypto.com has grown into a full-fledged and well-known international cryptocurrency hub in just a few short years. Its crypto ecosystem consists of the Crypto.com App, Crypto.com Exchange, Crypto.com DeFi Wallet, DeFi Swap, Crypto.com Visa Cards, Crypto Earn, Crypto Credit, Price Page, NFT marketplace, Ethereum Gas Fees Tracker, and many other services. Crypto.com works with regulatory institutions all over the globe, and aims to bring you the most convenient way to buy, sell, trade, and spend cryptocurrencies. The Crypto.com App allows users to buy over 100 top cryptocurrencies at true cost, to earn high interest on their crypto, to manage their Crypto.com Visa Card, and to easily make crypto payments, along with many other rewarding features. The company’s Crypto.com DeFi Wallet is non-custodial, so users can have full control of their private keys.
Crypto.com is a highly secure and regulated crypto platform with numerous security certifications and assessments awarded by top security auditors. Crypto.com has obtained the following certificates:
● ISO/IEC 27001:2013, ISO/IEC 27701:2019, PCI:DSS 3.2.1, Level 1 compliance and CCSS.
● ISO/IEC 27701:2019 Certification for privacy risk management by SGS.
● ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Certification for information security management by Bureau Veritas.
● Level 1 (highest degree) PDC:DSS standard for complying with strict requirements in the payment card industry.
● CCSS (Cryptocurrency Security Standard) — a series of strict security requirements for storing, accepting, and transacting cryptocurrencies.
● Adaptive (Tier 4) rating — National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Privacy Framework
● Adaptive (Tier 4) rating — National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Cybersecurity Framework
— — — — — — — — —
Handy is a blockchain-based game platform. It provides a prediction game called HandyPick that offers Handy tokens as a reward to the winners. Users can sign in and play games freely. HandyPick’s essential data, such as user participation, winners, and rewards distribution, are recorded on the blockchain in real-time for the platform’s credibility.
Feel free to join and connect with us through any of our official channels below:
HandyPick App (Android): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.handypick.app&hl=ko&gl=US
HandyPick App (iOS): https://apps.apple.com/id/app/handypick/id1546016518