We’re always looking for great blogs, stories, reports and experiences to help our fellow humans get better at what we do everyday.
Here are a few suggestions to get started:
- Your experiences about some incidents, some set backs etc and how you bounced back?
- About some books that helped you on your way.
- You sneak into life, relationships, growth and productivity.
- Some productivity hacks, tips and tricks to keep the adrenaline high while working on something.
Make your post more readable
- Try to divide your post in titles, subtitles and sections.
- Add appropriate images resources and links.
- Do not only self promote yourself, your business or your product or service.
- Follow KISS, Keep It Simple and Short.
- If your content is long, it is better to divide it in several parts rather than to have a very big blog about it.
Diversity and Inclusion
HappyChases strives to be a happy and productive place where anyone may share about there positive learning, experiences and anything that may help someone.
Everyone is different and we believe everyone have some unique things that may help others. If you got something similar, hop in!.
When your post is ready, submit a draft via our submission form.
If you don’t hear back from us within three days, please assume that we kindly passed on your submission.
Note: If you have already published a piece with HappyChases, there’s no need to use this form again. Just click the
… menu in the top right of Medium, click “Add to Publication” on your article, and we’ll get the notification and respond usually within 24 hours.
We look forward to your submissions!